My Events

Monday, February 15, 2010

Block of the Month Class Starting


I am finally ready to start my "Block of the Month" Club.
We will be getting together once each month to cut, sandwich & glue
one block together. (I will have most of it already for you...)
You then take it home and do basic sewing around the edges.
It is a shabby, rag-type quilt. It is very basic and you can use my sewing machine
if you need to. I promise this is EASY. It is a great way to start quilting.
It will be $15 per month for 10 months...or $125 if you pay at the beginning.
It includes all the fabric, batting, and supplies. You use a neutral cream or tan thread.
You MUST let me know if you want to do it and you must commit to the entire project.
This is a big expense and prep for me to get started and I need to KNOW if you want to do it.
It will be the 4th Tuesday of each month. 2 - 4 p.m. OR 6 - 8 p.m.
If you want to do it, and can't do Tuesday, let me know and I will find an alternate time.
You will LOVE this lap-size quilt, and how easy it is to do.
Posted by Picasa